We are a next stage core-healing and wellness recovery center for individuals of all ages suffering from Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) with symptoms of anxiety, anger, addiction, depression, co-dependence, grief, stress (PTSD) and pain.
Our philosophy embraces life-experience as the opportunity to heal and stand strong in empowerment.
The most important change begins with a simple shift from fear-based beliefs, control behaviors or illness-victim mentalities into an expanded awareness of unconditional love, acceptance, gratitude and a willingness to change.
The Dove House Integrative Health supports individuals that embrace the whole-person — meaning mind, body, and spirit — through a variety of coping tools, energy methods, and wellness solutions to educate, support and experience profound healings.
This is where we learn to fly…
Learn and experience next stage core-healing and wellness recovery to help move you forward in gentle, non-traumatizing ways with programs that relieve anxiety, depression, addiction, anger, cravings, stress (PTSD) and pain.
Our programs are designed to address specific needs by incorporating a variety of integrative health therapies such as:
- Articular Acupuncture Detox for relieving symptoms of anxiety, addiction, depression, cravings, grief and loss, pain, post-traumatic stress and resentment.
- Energy Therapy for optimal health, vitality and well-being beyond traditional methods specific to those who suffer from addiction, anger, co-dependence and post-traumatic stress.
- Holistic Pain Management of muscle, joint, and nerve discomfort with Energy Medicine, Essential Oils, Mindfulness Meditation, Reiki and Yin Yoga Therapy.
- Psychotherapy Treatment of anxiety, trauma, mood disorders, personality disorders, eating disorders, addiction and co-occurring issues.
- Self-Healing Meridian-Based Tapping Methods to easily and effectively reduce pain, clear fear, anger, anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress without re-traumatizing the body.
We accept Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Medicaid for services covered by these providers.
We are a 501(c)3 Non Profit Charity. Donations are welcome!